Thought some people might be interested.
Tickets are $25. From the details:
Running your own design business is an incredibly fulfilling endeavor, but it’s not without kinks. Many of the challenges derive from working with people. This is the first event this series where we’ll examine the various aspects of client management in the design industry.
Primary topic: Personalities & Communication
Here are a few questions we may address:
• How do you establish communication expectations?
• What tools or processes can aid in vetting and filtering?
• How do you approach personality conflicts with grace and finesse?
The Format / Schedule
• 7:00-7:30 — Introductory activity
• 7:30-8:30 — Panel discussion
• 8:30-9:00 — Q&A + socialization
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.