Here are a few links to resources mentioned:
- I’m learning about a content tool called Scoop-It for my new client. I will have more info next time.
- Teri talked about MailGun, an email checker that she raves about.
- I mentioned an email tester that’s free and tells you if your emails will be blocked as spam and why.
- Barb’s Air BnB guest from France designed the font named Bely.
- We also talked about topics for WordCamp and encouraged everyone to submit to speak.
Barb also talked about a book Designing Together by Dan Brown. We agreed to all look into reading it and Barb will lead us in a discuss for our November meeting. We figured in September we’d have another extended check-in for all those who’ve been gone over the summer and in October anyone who wants to practice their WordCamp talk can do so. Please chime in if I forgot to mention anything.
And speaker deck from UX conference: https://speakerdeck.com/brownorama/surviving-design-projects-the-session